- We will be convening Partner Agencies in September to begin the work outlined in the RFQ
- Please fill out our pre-survey if you haven’t already – it will help us continue to develop the picture of Chicago’s STEM Learning Ecosystem
- Keep an eye on your email for an invitation to our first fall convening to continue our work on Chicago’s STEM Learning Ecosystem
- Please let us know if you would like to join us to lead and support the implementation of our second landscape study of Chicago’s STEM Learning Ecosystem – otherwise, watch your email for your survey invitation this fall!
- Weekly blog posts on this website highlighting resources, people, and organizations of interest will be posted on this website
- Please visit the Chicago STEM Pathways Cooperative LinkedIn group to share your own resources, ideas, and participate in conversations aimed at improving STEM education in Chicago
- The Field Museum
- The Shedd Aquarium
- The Chicago Botanic Garden
- Motorola Solutions Foundation
We believe we are very strong contenders for the STEM Learning Ecosystems initiative, but this good work will continue regardless. The RFQ process provided us with a wonderful opportunity to take the vision and planning for this work to the next level, and none of it would have been possible without the collaboration and cooperation of all of you, who make Chicago’s STEM Learning Ecosystem so diverse and sophisticated.
We look forward to continued work!